Off This Caged Wheel
My mind’s pallet has turned grey;
Emptying me of anything positive to say.
All color stripped from life’s scenes;
Moody clouds obscure the sun’s beams.
Under their dark cover I lay shivering, so cold;
Tired of the constant toil, feeling too old.
To hibernate beyond the deep.
I’ll take the devil’s deal;
I want off this caged wheel;
Off this caged wheel.
- Getting OrganizedI spent a couple hours in the early morning yesterday cleaning up my home workspace. I didn’t take a before picture but, trust me, itContinue reading “Getting Organized”
- The Greens are VibrantWe’ve entered the rainy season here in Shanghai. I believe today is the official first day, but we got a little head start. The greensContinue reading “The Greens are Vibrant”
- Reading LukeAt the recommendation of my brother I’m reading Luke in the Bible. I’ve tried to read the Bible before but I always got stuck earlyContinue reading “Reading Luke”
- Gone Bald (Again)I did it. I shaved it all off. This isn’t my first time. The first time was my senior year in high school. Or moreContinue reading “Gone Bald (Again)”
- UnstapledI took Mrs. Monty in to the hospital today to have her surgical staples removed. She was a trouper as she alway is. It clearlyContinue reading “Unstapled”