Peckapalooza over at The Confusing Middle runs a weekly prompt called Sunday Scribblings. This weeks’ theme is storytelling. Check out his post and join in the creativity!Sunday Scribblings #97 – Storytelling
Let there be light, the storyteller said.
And then there was light.
Let there be love.
Then there were lovers.
And lovers’ families quarreling.
And then death,
And an uncertain smile.
And a shy laugh.
Let there be rebirth, the storyteller said.
And then there were zombies, walking dead.
And laughing out loud.
And harsh shushes
And imperfect silence.
As the storyteller fell silent.
“Tell us more,” they begged of the storyteller.
Tell us the meaning of life, and death.
“Tell us!” “Tell us!”, they said.
“Not now”, the storyteller said,
“It’s time to go to bed.”
- Getting OrganizedI spent a couple hours in the early morning yesterday cleaning up my home workspace. I didn’t take a before picture but, trust me, itContinue reading “Getting Organized”
- The Greens are VibrantWe’ve entered the rainy season here in Shanghai. I believe today is the official first day, but we got a little head start. The greensContinue reading “The Greens are Vibrant”
- Reading LukeAt the recommendation of my brother I’m reading Luke in the Bible. I’ve tried to read the Bible before but I always got stuck earlyContinue reading “Reading Luke”
- Gone Bald (Again)I did it. I shaved it all off. This isn’t my first time. The first time was my senior year in high school. Or moreContinue reading “Gone Bald (Again)”
- UnstapledI took Mrs. Monty in to the hospital today to have her surgical staples removed. She was a trouper as she alway is. It clearlyContinue reading “Unstapled”
Let there be applause. Thanks
LikeLiked by 1 person