Peckapalooza over at The Confusing Middle runs a weekly prompt called Sunday Scribblings. This weeks’ theme is sculpture. Check out his post and join in the creativity!Sunday Scribblings #102 — Sculpture
I’ve always dreamed of being a sculptor. To work with my hands. I imagine drawing out and twisting metal into a tall figure — impossibly lean and long with arms stretched into the sky. Blowing glass baubles that catch the light and installing them anywhere but in the figure’s eye sockets. Torching the figure to its softening point where it begins to flow under the weight of gravity — like a metallic candle stick. Then freezing it in motion with a bucket of ice water. Placing the wrought figure in the garden among the flowers. Then as the moon rises in the night, I see my creation walk away.
- A MiracleAnother good reminder for myself. Originally published in Thirteen Words. Be well, Monty
- Joyful JackYesterday, upon returning home. Jack was super happy and excited to see me. Without a bath or a trim in over a month he isContinue reading “Joyful Jack”
- Day 18: Going HomeFor appropriate context, you will want to first read these posts: “Eleven Days Ago” , “Day 12”, and “Day 13”. This afternoon we will beContinue reading “Day 18: Going Home”
- Thirteen SpiceI picked up a snack at the hospital lobby cafe. It’s a Thirteen Spice crawfish flavored pretzel stick (pic below). I’m a big fan ofContinue reading “Thirteen Spice”
- Found Poetry x WordleSo I have an idea that combines two of my favorite things and creates what I hope might be a new favorite thing. I loveContinue reading “Found Poetry x Wordle”