I’m late! I’m late! I’m so very very late!
Apparently some days back it was National Chopsticks Day. I’m guessing this is in the US, since everyday seems to be chopsticks day here in China where I live (who would have thought?). Anyway Peckapalooza over at The Confusing Middle runs a weekly prompt called Sunday Scribbling and despite being late, I want in. Much appreciation for the inspiration.Chopsticks
- A Return to PatternsBe well, Monty
- QuietHe’s been quiet lately. The voice in my head. The voice that is, quite frankly, a bit nuts. Often compelling me toward darkness. Vacillating betweenContinue reading “Quiet”
- TodayToday’s a gorgeous weather day. Cool with a light breeze. Bright and sunny aside from my spot in the shade of the tree above me.Continue reading “Today”
- Shine OnShine on, shine on, shine on meShine your light on meLight me up, cast away my doubtsLift me out of these shadowsI’m ready, I’m ready,Continue reading “Shine On”
- Here I Go AgainHere I go again. Interrupting this negative space with some generic typeface. No particular intentions. Just wanna release built-up tensions. It’s coming out in dripsContinue reading “Here I Go Again”